Room Description

General Description

Fantastic luxury 117 m² 2+1 bedroom appartment (4-6 persons) situated in building ‘Portas da Baia’ with a shared swimming pool, only minutes away from the São Martinho do Porto bay! The apartment is situated on the third floor and has a mezzanine on the fourth floor. Two sleeping rooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds, both with fitted wardrobes. In the mezzanine, a sofa bed and a 37″ LCD TV is installed. A very comfortable open plan kitchen,living lounge area with a 40″ LED TV & DVD, radio, CD player and Ipod docking station. There are three very nice terraces where you sit down and relax. Two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with bath. The fully equiped kitchen has an oven, microwave, refrigerator… The apartment also has a private garage (place for two cars!). The Asian influences in the interior create an unique atmosphere. The apartment is more spatious than the others in the building and has views on the swimming pool, as well as on the bay and the green surroundings. This luxury apartment has everything you could imagine to have a dream holiday!


An additional fee of €75 for cleaning and laundry will be charged. The payment will be as follows: 20% of the total price will be charged on the moment your reservation is confirmed by us. The other 80% has to be paid one month before your stay. In case the reservation takes place less than one month before your stay, the full amount will be charged at once. A deposit of €200 will be asked per stay as a guarantee at arrival. This deposit will be refunded directly after your stay if the apartment is in the same state as upon arrival. Prices for longer stays are negotiable.